Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I had to come back to Texas unexpectedly. Evy and I jumped in the car and drove in.

Most of the time, so far, trips had been to the store or some other short, interesting ride. This was an 8 hour trip. At first it was fun. After a long while we finally stopped for a water and pee break. Then, OMG, we got back in the car and drove forever again!

At first Evy rode with her head in my lap or licking me in the face. Then she retired to the back seat and spread out for a nap. Napping seemed the thing to do on a long trip.

When we got home in Texas, everything smelled different. (I don't know how. Evy's the dog!)

There was Molly, who'd Evy had already met in Arkansas. They were excited to see each other. Then there was that "other" dog she'd met in Arkansas too, and she thought she owned the place.

Oh well, another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment